Off-Campus Education

email the off-campus coordinator (Nicole Bondarchuk) Barrhead Composite offers a number of courses for students to receive high school credit for learning opportunities outside of the classroom. The most common one is Work Experience, but there is also RAP (Registered Apprenticeship Program) and the Green Certificate Program. Students must apply for off-campus education. Contact Mrs. … Continue reading Off-Campus Education