Building Character, Honing Skills
- Nov 28 - Food Bank Drive
- Dec 5 - Week A (Jr High)
- Dec 10 - Sr. Jags Basketball Tournament
- Dec 12 - Week B (Jr High)
- Dec 13 - Band Christmas Concert
- Dec 15 - Drama Dinner and Theatre
- Dec 16 - Sr Gryphon BBall Boys to Onoway, Girls to Athabasca
- Dec 19 - Week A (Jr High)
- Dec 20 - Physics 20 Field Trip to Galaxyland
- Dec 23 - Christmas Break
- Dec 26 - Christmas Break
- Dec 27 - Christmas Break
- Dec 28 - Christmas Break
- Dec 29 - Christmas Break
- Dec 30 - Christmas Break
- Jan 2 - Christmas Break
For a slideshow of these announcements, go to http://www.slideshare.net/BCHS_Web/20161205-bchs-announcements-edit ...
A couple of brave teachers are growing wonderful moustaches for Movember. However, rather than raising money for p...
Volleyball Provincials Thank you to our Sr. Gryphons Girls for representing BCHS so well at Volleyball Provincials....
Our 7-1 class packed 23 Christmas Shoeboxes with a focus on children affected by the conflict in Ukraine. We're so pro...
FOOD BANK DRIVE The BCHS Leadership group will be coordinating a Food Bank Drive from November 28 to December 9. Non-pe...
The first edition of our school division’s new e-letter features stories about the programs, schools and people of Pem...